The company Poptel entered the global industry fairly recently but has become a dominant participant within the section of smartphones that were secure. The past calendar year, the company also published a couple powerful smarphones, for example, P9000 Max armor-piercing along with also the best P10.
The brand new Poptel P60, which we’ll discuss within this specific guide, asserts for always a no popular version, as also to this secure instance it features a lot of fascinating capabilities.
Poptel P60 Specifications
- Case: metal, high impact plastic, IP68.
- Display: 5.7 inches, 1,080 × 2,160 pixels, IPS.
- Platform: Helio P23 processor (MT6763), ARM Mali-G71 MP2 video processor.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- Built-in memory: 128 GB, the ability to install memory cards up to 128 GB.
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh (non-removable), fast charging.
- Dimensions: 78.5 × 167.0 × 13.8 mm.
- Sensors: accelerometer, fingerprint scanner,
geomagneticsensor, gyroscope, proximity sensors, light sensors.
- Weight: 248 g.
- Cameras: main – 16 Mp + 5 Mp; frontal – 8 Mp.
- Connection: a combo slot for two nanoSIM and microSD memory cards.
- GSM: 850/900/1 800/1 900.
- WCDMA: 850/900/1 700/1 900/2 100.
- Wireless interfaces: NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n 2.4 / 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS.
- Expansion slots: 3.5 mm audio jack, microUSB, microSD (up to 128 GB).
Screen and sound
Exhibit Poptel P60 comes with an answer of 1,080 × 2,160 pixels along with also a diagonal of 5.7 in.. As a result of elevated density of purpose supply, human pixels are not simple to view even at quite close spaces. Even the inscriptions and icons onto the background appear amazing, gradient backgrounds have been displayed with no remarkable step changeover.
The picture in the monitor of this smart-phone looks comparison as well as glowing. The white balance is placed properly, along with rendition is right, and you can find not any distortions and high lights in the borders. We failed to observe that the pressing demand for direct modification of their screen configurations, or so the lack of this MiraVision technique might be deciphered.
The chipset uses an eight-core processor operating in a frequency of up to 2.3 GHz. It is produced on the 16-nanometer process engineering, which today could be the technology of yesterday. Nevertheless, in the everyday work of its speed continues to be sufficient for some tasks.
Before assessing, we had enormous concerns concerning the power connector, which within this version isn’t protected by means of a plug. However, they were vain, since producer chose good care of the waterproof device. Naturally, it should not be put on charging soon following drinking water processes, but after a short drying, so that which will work as it needs to.
Even the standard Poptel P60 digicam surpasses most of the programs with that Chinese second-tier tablets are equipped. First and foremost, it looks like that a Xiaomi digital camera: there is certainly a slow-moving shooter along with a smart assistant! Yet, its addition didn’t have a specific effect on the character of the graphics, but also the truth is significant.
Protected smartphones are a rather specific category of gadgets designed for a small number of users. The competition in this area is huge, but the Poptel P60 has every chance of success due to its good performance and affordable price.
Pros Poptel P60
- Durable metal frame, impact resistant coating.
- Good screen.
- A large amount of operational and permanent memory.
- Loud external speaker sound. High-quality playback when connecting headphones.
- Long battery life.
- Full protection against water, sand
- Wireless charging, NFC.
- Convenient and fast shell.
Cons Poptel P60
Inconvenient placement of the emergency call button.
At the time of this writing, the cost of the Poptel P60 in the official store on Amazon is 244 dollars.